The following is a list of needs for our summer camping programs. Making a gift by donating the funds to purchase one of these items is very easy.
Choose the item(s) that you wish to designate your gift toward.
Mail a note indicating your choices and payment to NLOM, c/o Jason Gerdes, 27416 Ranch Road, Ashland, NE 68003or Give Online
If your gift has been made in honor or memory of someone, we'll send you a special "gift" certificate to pass along to the recipient of family.
- Stand up Paddle Boards (10) - $350 each
- White tube socks (18 pairs) - $24
- Horse riding helmet (25) - $30 each
- Sharpies (10 boxes) - $78
- Glow sticks (100) - $70
- Roll of 100 stamps - $49
- Feed a camper (one week) - $50
- Friendo string - $50
- Golf cart rental (14 carts) - $334
- Hotdogs (one week) - $55
- Sno Cones (daily) - $60
- Soft Volleyballs (5) - $60
- S'mores (one day) - $70
- Pop for pop stop (one week) - $140
- Pop for pop stop (entire summer) - $1,120
- Burgers for Cook-out meal - $225
- Sponsor a camper at Sullivan Hills - $50
- Sponsor a camper at Carol Joy Holling - $390
- Care and Feed for a horse ($1,300)
- Replacement Canvas tent & fly - $1,600
- Replacement Canvas tipi - $1,600
- Bat-Wing mower - $11,000
- Good condition vehicles - in-kind
- Horse Tack (15) - $25 each
- Horses (4) - $1,200 each
- Head Lamps for Night Camp (20) - $25 each
If you have questions, please call Jason Gerdes at 402-944-2544 or e-mail email@example.com.