Thrivent Choice is a program through which members can designate their available Choice Dollars toward various Lutheran organizations, including Carol Joy Holling Camp & Sullivan Hills Camp. If you are a Thrivent policy holder or hold a volunteer leadership position, just follow these simple instructions and you can designate your Choice Dollars. Thank you for thinking of us.
On the Internet
- Go to the Thrivent website and sign in with your username and password or register for an account in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Once you have registered and signed in, select the “Direct Choice Dollars” button for Thrivent Choice in the right hand side.
- In the middle of the next page, type in “Carol Joy Holling Camp," or "Sullivan Hills Camp.” in the “Organization Name” box (nothing in “City”) and click search.
- Next to our camp name, click the “Direct Now” button. You will be able to assign all or part of your choice dollars to us.
- Click the “submit button” and your Thrivent Choice Dollars will be sent to our ministry. You are able to designate once there is $5 or more accumulated, but recurring donations are being discontinued.
Over the Phone
- Call 800-847-4836.
- Follow the prompts that are given.
- You will be asked for the last four digits of your Social Security number, then you will be sent through an automated operator system.
- Our camp is listed as “Carol Joy Holling Camp," or "Sullivan Hills Camp.”
Thank you again for your support of our ministry!
If you have any questions, please contact Jason Gerdes at 402-944-2544 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.