Tuesday, November 29, Nebraska Lutheran Outdoor Ministries is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
We had Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday and now #GivingTuesday is here to help us all remember the reason for the season.
We invite you to give to Carol Joy Holling Camp on November 29th! All Giving Tuesday gifts will go toward the construction of a new pavilion, used for shelter, showers and restrooms.Your support is needed to help NLOM reach the goal and continue to move Faithfully Forward!
Our goal this year is to raise $20,000 (which includes an anonymous $10,000 matching grant). Will you help us by making a gift of $25, $50, $150 or s'more?
We just need a little s’more to reach our goal!
Some ideas to help spread the word about #GivingTuesday include:
- Talk about giving to CJH using the hashtag #GivingTuesday.
- Like us on Facebook – Carol Joy Holling Camp, Conference & Retreat Center
- Follow us on Twitter @caroljoyholling and use the #GivingTuesday hastag.
- Share all of our social media posts in your personal social networks.
- Announce your participation in #GivingTuesday to your networks and email lists.
- Share your pic and why you are giving on social media using the hashtag #GivingTuesday.
How you can give to #GivingTuesday:
- GIVE ONLINE
- Call 402.944.2544 to make your gift
- Mail your gift to: Giving Tuesday, NLOM, 27416 Ranch Road, Ashland, NE 68003
For more information on this campaign or any program of Nebraska Lutheran Outdoor Ministries/Carol Joy Holling Camp, contact Jason Gerdes by phone at 402-944-2544 or by email at JGerdes@NLOM.org.